- C is a general purpose Structured Language that is powerful, efficient and compact.
- C is a combination of High level language and Assembly language that’s why its good for man assembler.
- C is a robust language whose rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to write any complex program.
- C is a portable language.
- C provides a variety of data types. In addition, there is a hierarchy of derived data types created with pointers, arrays, structures, and unions. Programming in C is efficient fast because of its data types and various operators.
- 90% of UNIX Operating System is written in C Language.
- C++ is a robust language whose rich set of built-in functions and operators can be used to reduce complexity of programs.
- Complex real-time System.
- Simulation and Modeling.
- Object-oriented database.
COURSE CONTENTS FOR ‘C’ Language:
- Basic Structure of C, Constants, Variables, and Data types Keywords, Operators, Expression, And Conditional Operators.
- Decision, Loop Switch Control Statement.
- Arrays String Handling, Creating Functions in C. Introduction to Pointers in C. Passing Pointers as Arguments to Function.
- Structure, Union, File Handling
- Dynamic Allocation of Memory.
- Introduction To Linked List Basics
COURSE CONTENTS FOR ‘C++’ Language:
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming (C++).
- Tokens, expression, data types control structure.
- Introduction to Classes, Objects,
- Constructor Deconstructer.
- Functions in C++.
- Function overloading, Operator overloading.
- Inheritance, multiple multilevel inheritances.
- Introduction to virtual functions, class�s polymorphism.
- File operations using stream classes.
- Exception Handling.
- Introduction to Templates
- 2 Months
- 5 Days a Weeks
- Evening & Morning Shift